Summer Intern – Macon, MO
Intern – Engineering, Intern – Manufacturing, Intern – Materials Mgmt
Who is Conagra Brands?
Conagra Brands is a company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities, and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
Your internship will expose you to the Macon Conagra Brands manufacturing facility. Working with us will give you exposure to a dynamic production environment where you will get to work on a continuous improvement projects that will drive cost savings at the plant level. We place a high value on intellectual curiosity and will expect you to help uncover inefficiencies, improve capabilities, and ultimately enable growth with the support of your team. To enhance your overall understanding of our company, we will provide opportunities to network with peers and leaders to gain an appreciation for the breadth of career paths available at Conagra Brands.
- Location: Macon, MO
- Interns will work 40 hours a week (with occasional overtime)
- Social and Professional Development Opportunities
- Functional and Cross Functional Trainings, Overviews, and Learnings
Are You the Right Candidate?
We’re looking for a driven, highly motivated individual who wants to be part of cultivating the most energized, highest impact culture in the food industry. If you are craving an opportunity to build your talents, make a difference, and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your own potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make an impact.
• Are currently enrolled in a degree program with at least one semester remaining after your internship, or a recent high school graduate enrolled in a degree program for the fall semester.
• Have a continuous improvement mindset and ability to make data driven decisions
• Desire to pursue a career in manufacturing
• Must attach a resume to your application and should indicate anticipated graduation date
• Must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future and must be authorized to work in the United States
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer.
The information contained above is a broad summary and is subject to change.
To be considered for employment, you must complete an application at www.conagrabrands.com/careers
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America’s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender’s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie’s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke’s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.