Summer 2023 Fluid Milk Plant Operations Intern
Intern – Engineering, Intern – Manufacturing, Intern – R&D
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
* Take on and tackle 3+ projects that drive forward both personal learnings as well as the facility goals.
* Learn and understand fluid milk processing technologies
* Drive continuous improvement opportunities to generate savings
* Leverage common technology to generate new and more efficient processes
* Develop systems and routines to solve problems with both people and process related tasks
* Leverage your university learnings to bring new ways of thinking and problem solving
* Develop life long friendships and have fun!
The qualified candidate will be a junior in the fall of 2023 with a degree focus in Engineering, Food Science, Dairy Science or related field.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Location Information
Public Transit: Winston-Salem Transit Authority Bus Services