Laboratory Assistant -Internship- job post
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Full Job Description
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organization services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialized and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment, including, but not limited to cleaning and storing glassware and equipment.
- Operates general laboratory equipment, including, but not limited to performing daily balance accuracy checks and equipment calibration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs routine procedures including assisting in sample preparation and analysis.
- Troubleshoots equipment and performs routine maintenance.
- Does, calculations, conversions, and data compilation.
- Trains other staff as required.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is Full-Time, Shift Varies, with additional hours as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Wenatchee, WA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer