Research and Development Internship- job post
Selah, WA 98942
You must create an Indeed account before continuing to the company website to apply
Full Job Description
Are you seeking a paid Internship with a strong company where you will be mentored and gain invaluable experience? If yes, then Tree Top has an exciting opportunity for you at our Corporate Office in Selah, WA.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate or currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior in a college/university pursuing a Food Science, Nutrition, or similar degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA. The incumbent should have a strong motivation to build their career in their field of study.
This full-time, paid Internship will begin in June 2022. Start/end dates are flexible to meet school schedule.
- Hands on experience updating ingredients and formulas in a widely used Nutrition database
- Learn about the lab and pilot equipment, including process and product testing requirements
- Gain a general understanding of food safety and use of food ingredients to prepare samples
- Hands on testing and processing samples in the lab
- Assist with completion of the department’s projects and technical work assignments
- Introduction into professional and technical knowledge as it relates to current developments in the food industry
- Potential to assist with the creation and editing of a training video for our plants
- Ability to job shadow and assist different members within the R&D team, including Product Developer, Food Scientist, Food Technologist, and more!
As part of your application, please be sure to include: (1) A cover letter describing your research interests and career goals and (2) A copy of your resume
Open: May 3, 2022
Deadline: Open until filled
To apply: www.treetop.com/ careers/job-search/