Regulatory Intern (Remote)- job post
Green Bay, WI•Remote
You must create an Indeed account before continuing to the company website to apply
Pulled from the full job description
Paid time off
Work from home
Employee stock ownership plan
Full Job Description
The duties of the Regulatory Intern will be focused on assisting the Regulatory function with projects to support certification programs, managing nutritional and claims information, and fulfilling customer information requests. This is a paid, year-round internship, which we offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your class schedule.
Internship is based out of our Home Office in Green Bay, Wisconsin with the option to work remotely . Looking to hire immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with completion of customer requests for Ingredient and Nutrition Information, product specifications and other quality related information through review of product information email inbox and data access software.
- Organize and lead projects to gather information from suppliers to support product claims and certification programs (such as Organic, Halal, NonGMO).
- Research regulations (US and Internationally) to support team decisions related to international markets.
- Responsible for excellent direct communication with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement for this role in terms of process as well as new partner introductions into this role.
What you need to succeed:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Biology, or a related field. Junior status preferred. Must have at least 2 semesters remaining in school (May 2023 grads or later).
- Ability to work year round, part-time during the school year (15-20 hours/week) and fulltime (40 hours/week) during summer/winter breaks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle proprietary information along with working in diverse situations.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently and take ownership of processes.
Qualifying positions offer:
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 8 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- A unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- An opportunity to share in the company’s success through our pay-for-performance incentive plan.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program
For positions that require any amount of travel: Valid driver’s license, auto insurance (at least state minimum- more might be required), acceptable driving record per Schreiber Foods discretion, and vehicle that will ensure applicant can meet the travel necessities of the position are required.
Schreiber requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event, an applicant does not have current work authorization, Schreiber will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.