Quality Intern- job post
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
- Assist with development and execution of analytical projects resulting in recommendations for improvement
- Cross Functional Support of SQF Initiatives
- Assist with document writing of Quality Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Work with plant quality to ensure documentation database is current
- Exposure to Quality Cross Functional Department
- Gain exposure to daily operations, assisting key roles in each function.
- Participate in internship activities and programs.
- Prepare end of internship presentation.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that maybe assigned.
- Participative involvement in campus organizations, non-class related volunteer involvement, off-campus employment and demonstrated leadership preferred.
- Some college or better in Food Science or related field
Grande Cheese Company
12 days ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.