JBS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (2021)- job post
Live Oak, FL
Who is JBS?
JBS is the world’s largest protein company. We process, prepare, package and deliver Beef, Pork and Poultry products in more than 105 countries and in 6 continents. We value diversity, strive to be the best in all we do, and are committed to providing a better future for our team members.
To learn more about our company and our history please visit: https://jbssa.com/about/
How you make an impact:
The JBS Internship program will give you an opportunity to
- Deliver project results that impact our bottom-line
- Apply your course-work knowledge to solve real industry challenges
- Share ideas that help our team think outside the box
- Own your experience and work hard
What to expect:
- 10 weeks of challenging, hands-on, real-life work experience
- A production facility environment with some opportunities in a corporate environment
- To be mentored and coached by a cultural ambassador and technical expert within your facility
- Interaction with our company’s senior leadership team (Business Unit presidents)
- To build long lasting industry relationships with company leaders and other interns
- Rotations through various departments and business functions
- Exposure to a variety of leadership styles
- To gain technical knowledge
- Classroom and live leadership trainings
- Learn and experience our company mission and values
- Projects driven by business objectives with real measurements for success
- Long lasting education, experience and a journey inside the world’s largest animal protein company
- Regular feedback on your performance and behavior
- Work 40+ hours per week- paid
- The opportunity to apply and be selected for the JBS Management Trainee Program before the end of your internship program
Is this the right opportunity for you?
- In pursuit of your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree?
- Resilient and hard working?
- A strong critical thinker who can solve real problems?
- The kind of person who thrives in high-pressure and fast-paced environments?
- A strong communicator who can easily talk to senior management and team members alike?
If you answered yes, then this is the right opportunity for you! Working with JBS is much more than an internship. It is an opportunity to learn how we feed the world, work alongside the people who make this happen, get immersed in the guiding values of a multi-billion dollar global food company and take the first step to a great career.