Our client is a 70 year-old company that distributes bulk food ingredients to primarily the further processes poultry and meat industry. They represent over 100 ingredient manufacturers and 800 food ingredient items — from private label spices to functional foods to organics and more. They have created a new position of National Accounts Executive who will be responsible for sales through new and existing national accounts, building relationships at the executive level.
This position will report to the Director of Sales and be responsible for growing and sustaining profitable sales through new and existing multi-site corporate accounts. This includes oversight of corporate customer relationships, in partnership with sales, marketing, technical services and business development, customer service, accounting, supply chain and procurement.
- Identify new multi-site corporate customer opportunities and negotiate corporate agreements/contracts based on Client’s managed distribution value approach.
- Serve as coordinator for all RFP’s/RFI’s/RFQ’s that our client receives that pertain to multi-site agreements, with the support of the Director of Sales.
- Partner with the Director of New Business Development in the implementation process for “standing up” deals once agreements/contracts are won, working cross-functionally within the Sales team for maximum market share penetration and rapid speed to revenue.
Corporate Account Management
- Work closely with Director of Marketing, Director of New Business Development and Director of Sales regarding market segments and ideal-customer-profiles, as well as solution and product mix strategy.
- Manage new corporate accounts, transitioning accounts from new signings to account penetration and sustainability.
- Manage for penetration and sustainability existing multi-site customers where business decisions are made at the corporate level.
- Cultivate and manage C-suite and senior management relationships.
- Drive account engagement through the Continuous Improvement Review process o Responsible for cost-savings documentation, presented to customers in their preferred format, frequency and key metrics.
- Work closely with the RSM team for seamless site-level engagement and growth, aligned with corporate expectations and terms of agreement.
- Make customer site visits as needed in partnership with the RSM’s, as part of CIR process and any required customer support.
- Engage and support the RSM team in respective corporate accounts, driving projects at site level through Membrain.
- Manage contract and agreement renewals, using a proactive approach where possible, for maximum market share sustainability.
To Serve as a key leader among the team to endorse and support strategy, as well as provide insights and learnings to the Strategy team to help drive company growth and performance.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of 5 years’ national accounts sales experience, managing multi-site corporate relationships, including negotiating and executing corporate agreements/contracts required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Food and Beverage Ingredients industry experience required
For more information please contact Moira McGrath at email@example.com or call (954) 428-3888