Food Science Resources - Job Hunt Hints
- Frequently Asked Questions - About Writing a Résumé
- Hiring the Best of the Best - A manager's perspective
- Job Shopping on the Internet - How sweet it Is!
- Let's Make a Deal - Turning so-so into win-win
- Letter Perfect 1 - Sell yourself in your cover letter
- Letter Perfect 2 - Thank you notes that please
- Making the Most of IFT Annual Meeting - Every moment counts
- Minding Your Manners - Mother does know best - even in the workplace
- Nurturing Your Career - Moving up the ladder without missing a rung
- OPUS & You - What to expect when you bring OPUS into your life
- Performance Evaluations - Could this be you?
- Perking Up a Job Offer - It's about more than money
- Résumés & Results - Do's & don't's of writing the perfect résumé
- Sense about $$$$ in Salary Negotiations - The case for fair & reasonable
- Strengthening the Bond - The client-recruiter connection
- Toning Up to Interview - Technical, mental, and physical preparation
OPUS International, Inc., is an executive search firm specializing in the Food Science industry. We're proud of our tradition of ethical, professional service to our clients - the world's leading food and beverage companies.
We're equally proud of the trust placed in us by our candidates - scientists and executives who turn to OPUS when it's time for career advancement.
Over our 24 year history, we have developed a reputation in the Food Industry as being one of the leading recruitment companies offering Contingency Search and Retained Search services. We also serve our clients by offering free postings of Student Internship positions on this Food Science web site.
If you are looking for a new career in the Food Science industry, check out our complete Job Listings. If you don't see what you are looking for, please contact us - we may know of the ideal upcoming opportunity.
LATEST JOB LISTINGS